Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Sourcetree Enterprise on a server without Web Browser access

jak474 January 14, 2019

Is there a way to install Sourcetree Enterprise on a server that does not allow web browser access? Due to security restrictions, I am unable to use the product without an alternative means of authentication that does not require access via a web browser.

I have followed the instructions provided for MSI installation using Sourcetree Enterprise version 3.0.15 on Windows Server 2012 R2: https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/sourcetree-enterprise-and-msi-installation-947848769.html

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2019

Hi Jeramy,

The Bitbucket Server registration option works without using a web browser. Unfortunately we don't have any other alternatives to Bitbucket Cloud at present. 

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree 

jak474 January 14, 2019

Thank you for responding.

That is unfortunate. Sourcetree is my preferred tool, but without an alternative means of registration it won't meet our needs. 

Is there a plan to implement an alternative? Particularly for an enterprise application this limitation seems a flaw.

Jeramy

bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2019

You can vote and comment via our public tracker: SRCTREEWIN-5417

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events