Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've some problem with my account login.

aitorerana January 13, 2020

I've some problem with my account login. When I log in it appears an error page and it says something like "Ups, you did a request with incorrect format".

If I do the same process with incognito window it works properly. But I want to log in with SourceTree and it redirects to the normal browser and I couldn't continue the process.

I try to log in in another computers and it's the same problem, so I think the problem is in my account.

Hope you can help me.

Best regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2020

Hi @aitorerana ,

If everything works fine in an incognito window but you get the error in a normal browser window, please try the following:

1. Clear browser cache and cookies, try to log-in again and see if this works
  2. If you are still getting the error after previous step, try to disable all the browser extensions/add-ons and see if this works. If it works you may want to re-enable them one by one to check which one is causing the issue.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

aitorerana February 25, 2020

Hi @Dario B ,

I've tried to disable the browser extension and now it works!! Now I added atlassian to my white-list and I won't have more problems.

Thank you very much!

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2020

You are very welcome @aitorerana  and thanks for confirming this worked! :) 

I am now accepting the solution for this thread so that it will be marked as resolved.

Have a nice day!

Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events