How to show "incoming" commits after fetch?

Kevin Wojniak December 4, 2014

SourceTree 2.0.3 on OS X used to show the incoming git commits after I would Fetch. Now, it just shows "X behind" but it doesn't actually show the commits in the table. I can only see them if I go through with the Pull, but sometimes I like to view them before I pull.

How can I get this feature back? It was literally working days ago, and now I don't know what happened to change it.

I've had issues with ST where some setting affected something else, so sometimes it's unclear whether something is a configuration setting or a bug.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014

There should be a checkbox above the graph to "show remote branches". Commits that have not yet been pulled are in the remote branch, not your local one, so that box needs to be checked.

Kevin Wojniak December 4, 2014

Can't believe I missed that. Now that I think about it, I did change that at one point but was working in a different context, and apparently that setting is global across all repository windows.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events