It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to reverse mouse scroll direction?

When I scroll through branch view, Log / History and so on SourceTree scrolls in the opposite direction compared to any other application. Is this intended behaviour? Can I change it? There's no setting in Tools / Options / General.

2 answers

1 accepted

After update to 1903 scrolling is uniform with system scroll direction.

Note: same issue was present in window created by Out-GridView in powershell.

0 votes
Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Jul 10, 2018

Hello! Hmm... that's interesting. Do you have the system scroll direction reversed? There isn't anything really special about the log view -- do all the other scroll areas in Sourcetree scroll the opposite direction as well?

Hello Mike, thanks for responding!
System scroll is set by default;
https://superuser.com/questions/310681/inverting-direction-of-mouse-scroll-wheel
FlipFlopWheel is set to 0 for my mouse.
In SourceTree on main window in repo tab every area scrolls in reverse with exception for commit description area (contains commit hash, comment, etc.), which scrolls normally. In Options window every tab scrolls normally.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,907 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you