I've been using sourcetree for some years and so far it's just worked with no problems. However last week it started coming up with this error:
As you can see it just goes on and on and on.
I've googled and the only solution I've found is to set autocrlf to true.
This doesn't work for me though.
It's quite a problem as I can't really do anything in sourcetree at the moment, despite not having committed for over a week it says "nothing to commit", and then pops up a few more errors every time I alt+tab back to sourcetree.
Does anyone have a solution for this? :)
I've tried both re-installing sourcetree and rebooting my computer to no avail.
Doh, that was meant as a comment, not an answer.
Also another thing that strikes me as odd, I'm on a windows machine, the git repository is also on a windows computer (or at least I suspect microsoft would be running windows computers... ), so to my knowledge there are no unix machines involved in the process, yet many (if not all) files have been changed to UNIX style line ending..
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG