You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
You can create a repository on bitbucket first. On your repository landing page it will show you the instructions to push an existing repo to bitbucket.
Basically you want to do these actions :
1. Install and Set up Git if not already on your local system
2. Move to your repo folder and initialize git repository (git init) command
3. Add the files and commit in local (git add and git commit commands)
4. Set up your local to bitbucket remote (
git remote add origin)
5. Push to bitbucket (git push)