You can create a repository on bitbucket first. On your repository landing page it will show you the instructions to push an existing repo to bitbucket.
Basically you want to do these actions :
1. Install and Set up Git if not already on your local system
2. Move to your repo folder and initialize git repository (git init) command
3. Add the files and commit in local (git add and git commit commands)
4. Set up your local to bitbucket remote (
git remote add origin)
5. Push to bitbucket (git push)
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events