You can create a repository on bitbucket first. On your repository landing page it will show you the instructions to push an existing repo to bitbucket.
Basically you want to do these actions :
1. Install and Set up Git if not already on your local system
2. Move to your repo folder and initialize git repository (git init) command
3. Add the files and commit in local (git add and git commit commands)
4. Set up your local to bitbucket remote (
git remote add origin)
5. Push to bitbucket (git push)
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event