cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable pride week logo?

Karol Silski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2019

I live and work in Dubai where gay relationships are illegal.

Some of my colleagues are Muslims and they might be offended by this icon and I can get into legal trouble.

How do I revert the app icon to default?

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2019

There is no official way to turn this change off, but see https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-discussions/The-way-to-change-icon-for-Sourcetree-app/td-p/1110914 for a technical workaround for it.

Karol Silski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2019

Thank you, kind sir.

6 votes
mik_sklyar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 19, 2019

Goodbye, SourceTree because of Atlassian intolerance. ;-)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2019

I don't think it's Atlassian being intolerant - showing support for some people who regularly suffer intolerance is not intolerant itself, it's the other side of "tolerant"

Like # people like this
daniel_verner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 24, 2019

And what about all the other people? Please don't force us to support what we might don't want to.

Goodbye, SourceTree indeed!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events