It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to create OAuth authentication for SourceTree

My company has bitbucket cloud account and already have repositories. I need to check  remote repositories through sourcetree. I am trying to add oAuth account  but not successfully. 

1) what would be the call back URL

2) what are the steps to create  oAuth  

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Sep 19, 2018

Hi Nitin, did you get any error?

You might be running into this bug SRCTREEWIN-9250. Our developers are currently working on it, in the meantime you can use Basic authentication as a workaround.

You can also leave your comments or questions in the bug ticket or watch it to receive future updates.

If this is not your case, please let us know so we can continue helping you.

Kind regards,

Ana

Thanks Ana, I had found this on support group and tried with basic authentication but able to do pull only , not push. I have created app password. And Also every time  I tried to pull or push from repository. It's asked for password repeatedly. I am not sure what's exactly happening. When I pushed the changes ,just popup bitbucket login screen as below , If I used my bitbucket login . it's successful

bitbucketlogin.PNG

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags origin master:master
Pushing to https://gargniti@bitbucket.org/gargniti/test_nitin.git
To https://bitbucket.org/gargniti/test_nitin.git
= [up to date] master -> master
updating local tracking ref 'refs/remotes/origin/master'
Everything up-to-date

Completed successfully.

But I am not able to see files uploaded to master repository 

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,942 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you