I have installed SourceTree 1.4.0. today and suddenly everything is in German. Yes I have a German installation of Windows but all my developer stuff is in english and I'd like to have Sourcetree in english as well.
This starts to get annoying! It's the second time I get this mail:
Please consider one of the following actions:
- Accept an answer (click the grey check mark)
- Answer your own question, then accept your answer (find the 'Answer my own question' link underneath your question)
- Edit your question for clarification
- Add a comment for more information from an existing answer
- Close the question, if it's invalid
Please be a good Answers citizen!
Well I'd like to but I still haven't got an answer!
I don't want to receive any further emails of this kind!
Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot