I have installed SourceTree 1.4.0. today and suddenly everything is in German. Yes I have a German installation of Windows but all my developer stuff is in english and I'd like to have Sourcetree in english as well.
I cannot remember which version it was but yes that was fixed in the meantime. In the Menu go to
Tools -> Options
In the window that opens choose the "General" tab, down in the "misc" section (pretty much in the middle of the window) you find the language settings.
This starts to get annoying! It's the second time I get this mail:
Please consider one of the following actions:
- Accept an answer (click the grey check mark)
- Answer your own question, then accept your answer (find the 'Answer my own question' link underneath your question)
- Edit your question for clarification
- Add a comment for more information from an existing answer
- Close the question, if it's invalid
Please be a good Answers citizen!
Well I'd like to but I still haven't got an answer!
I don't want to receive any further emails of this kind!
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG