I have opened an issue ticket with Heroku to assist as well.
The first basic test is to check the version of the installed heroku cli toolbelt, which fails.
This has always worked, but after I upgraded from Source Tree 1.9 to the new version, it failed. I rolled back to 1.9 but the damage seems to have been done already and I have done multiple re-installs of Heroku CLI and still no luck, thus me raising the issue here to see if anyone has faced a similar issue.
From the Heroku logs, it looks like it tried to auto-updated the Heroku CLI and failed.
Not sure if that would make any path change. No Git Change seems to have occurred.
Not sure what to do next as I have been locked out from accessing Heroku at the moment. As mentioned earlier, I have been explaining the same issue to the Heroku support to see if they can assist, but no luck as of yet.
If anything comes to mind, let me know and will give it a try.
Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going. The ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events