Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Have a problem with pulling in SourceTree Edited

Hello, I'm having a problem with SourceTree app on Windows, Problem appeared today. When I'm trying to pull, SourceTree asks me to login. I'm typing my password, clicking continue. Then SourceTree opens a window with authorize button (2-factor authentication). I click authorize button, authorization successful page opens in browser. Then source tree gives logon failed error. 

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks fetch origin
Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt.
Completed with errors, see above.

Please help, I tried to change password, reinstall source tree, deleting accounts in SourceTree app and connecting accounts again, I deleted all bitbucket and SourceTree credentials in Windows Credentials. Nothing helps.

1 answer

1 accepted

Ok, I solved the problem. I guess problem was in source tree login files in AppData folder in Windows.

I decided to reinstall app again and along with deleting SourceTree and credentials I also deleted an Atlassian folder in AppData folder. After I installed SourceTree again I logged in with OAuth token and finally pulled my project.

So, if anyone got my problem, try to delete Atlassian folder in AppData.

Oh, and I also deleted Bitbucket projects from hard drive, but I guess that wasn't necessary. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

5,011 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you