It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Fetch from specific branch on macOS

Hi,

in the Windows-version of Sourcetree, you can right-click on a branch (one not currently checked out) and select *Fetch <branch>*, which will fetch the specific branch from origin. I like this function very much, but sadly it's missing in the macOS version. 

Is it 'hidden' somewhere? Or can you add it in an upcoming release?

Thanks,
Frank

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Sep 20, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your interest here.  Unfortunately this is not currently a feature in the Mac version of Sourcetree.  However I did find there is an existing ticket to request this same functionality that does appear in the Windows client over in SRCTREE-6224.   I would recommend watching and voting on this issue.   I do not know if or when this might be implemented, but the more interest Atlassian can track on the topic will help our development team to prioritize new features within our product.

Thanks

Andy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

2,106 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you