Error pushing to Azure devops

esekintela September 25, 2019

Hi

yesterday was pushing well but today suddenly

git --no-optional-locks -c color.branch=false -c color.diff=false -c color.status=false -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags origin refs/heads/dev:refs/heads/dev 

Pushing to https://Kintela@dev.azure.com/Kintela/ParteHorasAngular/_git/ParteHorasAngular

Fatal: java.lang.Error encountered.  Details:

/usr/bin/security exited with result 51.

stdOut: 

stdErr: 

fatal: credential helper '!/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_131.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/bin/java -Ddebug=false -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true -jar /usr/local/Cellar/git-credential-manager/2.0.4/libexec/git-credential-manager-2.0.4.jar' told us to quit

Completed with errors, see above

Any idea please?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hello Esekintela,

Thanks for reaching out in regards to your error when pushing to Azure. From the very helpful logs you included, it seems your error is related to using the git credential manager. From your logs and the output you included I was able to find a StackOverflow post which reports and discusses the same issue you seem to be facing. Please have a look at Java error when using git-credential-manager in Mac on OSX?

There are suggested steps to take to help resolve the matter and please let us know if these steps help.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

esekintela September 26, 2019

Hi Stephen

I don't know what git credential manager is. I just restarted the computer and without more I could do a push again.

Thanks

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events