Error on pull

RenoMeyer November 3, 2014

Hey all,

I have trouble getting rid of the following errors whenever I want to make a pull. This suddenly started and I am not conscious that I would do anything different than before. Thank you for your kind help, I'm rather new to this...

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false pull origin master

0 [main] us 0 init_cheap: VirtualAlloc pointer is null, Win32 error 487

AllocationBase 0x0, BaseAddress 0x68560000, RegionSize 0x60000, State 0x10000

C:\Users\Reno\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\bin\sh.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 0

Completed with errors, see above.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

Did you try rebooting?

0 votes
RenoMeyer November 4, 2014

Haha, thanks for solving my problem (and making me feel embarrassed at the same time wink)!!!

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

Rebooting is a pain, I do it only once every two weeks after Windows updates. :)

vastagricsi June 27, 2016

For me it was too painful to reboot in a certain moment; i tried pulling from console (terminal button on toolbar didn't work, but simple cmd did the job); navigating to the project root folder, than execute 'git pull' command. It was working.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events