Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw.IO Class Object Cannot Connect to Bottom Connector Anchors

Joel Wadagnolo April 30, 2018

I am using the draw.io plugin for Confluence.  I am trying to make an anchored connection to the bottom middle (or any of the bottom 3) anchor point of a UML class object.  The problem I am having is that when I move the cursor over the shape, both with and without already having an end of an arrow selected, I only see options for the lower square, which is a sub-component of the class diagram, so the anchor's don't show up on the bottom.

When I mouse over the top/title section of the class block I see 3 anchor points on all sides.  As of yet I have no way of using any of these anchor points except the three on the top

Highlighting top section ("Class A") to show 3 connector anchor points on all sides

draw_io_class_object_connector_anchor_points.JPG

draw_io_class_object_attempt_bottom_connect_to_connector_anchor_point.JPG

Any help or suggestions here would be great, thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2018

Hi Joel! Draw.io is not available for Sourcetree, are you using it in conjunction with any other Atlassian product? If so, let us know so we can help you better. 

In any case, as this is a third party product, my recommendation would be to contact the vendor for support.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Joel Wadagnolo May 2, 2018

Hi Ana, I am using a plugin for Confluence for draw.io (sorry I did not include that in my original post, I have edited it to include this information).  I basically posted the same thing in both places because (1) I haven't used draw.io in any other format (including on their website) so am unsure whether this issue is only when using it in conjunction with the Confluence plugin or (2) this is a bug (or has a shortcut I am unaware of) in the core draw.io for UML objects.

If I hear a response on the draw.io side I will post the results here since it could/would help other users if they run into the same issue.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events