Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dozens of Atlassian login pop-ups appear randomly on my laptop

megabrian March 13, 2019

I have spent hours and hours researching and trying to fix this on my own, nothing has worked so far.  Because the issue is inconsistently I can never tell when I try and resolve it if it's fixed until 8 days later when the pop-ups all pop back up again.

Can you identify any clearly written step by step workflow that will prevent these pop-ups from re-appearing? 

If I right-click on the windows task-bar they stack on and select "Close All", they return instantly, one by one.   I believe the number of pop-ups I am seeing is representative of the grand total of the repositories I have ever accessed on this computer.   On my last computer, this was hundreds, fortunately it's only about 35 on this computer.  

When this happens during a presentation meeting it's very, very frustrating. this has happened about four times over the last year.

2 answers

0 votes
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

Hi,

if you want contact Atlassian support directly you should use this link. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
megabrian March 13, 2019

I clicked Contact Support and then Ask A Question looked like the only way to actually contact support - is this going straight to tech support?  We are a paid customer I was hoping to reach tech support directly.  Very confusing!

megabrian March 13, 2019

The above is not an answer, but I can't seem to delete it.  It's just a comment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events