robertmattauch October 19, 2022

Hello, where c an i download the sourcetree download version 3.4.10

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2022
robertmattauch October 23, 2022

Thanks

2 votes
Stew Stryker October 27, 2022

Thanks for this direct link. I tried using the Update feature in 3.4.9, but it failed with the error:

Method not found: 
'Void SharpCompress.Readers.IReaderExtensions.WriteEntryToFile
(SharpCompress.Readers.IReader, System.String,
SharpCompress.Readers.ExtractionOptions)'.
G W October 27, 2022

I got the same error and going to https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/ prompts me to download 3.4.9 when I click to download the program.
Searching on the internet for 3.4.10 (since the program itself told me there was an update to 3.4.10), I found this page and the direct link.

Stew Stryker October 27, 2022

Instead of Googling for the link, I just used the one that @Vipin Yadav provided above. I didn't have to worry if it would take me to malware. :-)

Natchiar Venkatachalam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2022

Hi @stew
We are still in the process of releasing the 3.4.10 version and hence the website is still not updated with the 3.4.10. 
The direct download link will help users by giving a early release of the 3.4.10.
Once all the process for the release of 3.4.10 is completed, the website will be updated.

Thanks,

Like robertmattauch likes this
petr-f November 1, 2022

The same error when try to update from the user app. The current app v3.4.9 should not notify users to update to 3.4.10 when it is still not ready.

Like Stefan Hogedal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events