Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes on bitbucket do not reflect on sourcetree application

M. Saqib Zafar January 28, 2014

Hello, me and my friend use bitbucket in combination with sourcetree (windows platform) for work, usually when one of us push data to bitbucket, we do not see the changed branch info on source tree, so we usually do not know when someone pushed newer version. but we can see the newer commits on bitbucket, and when we try to pull those, it pulls that OK. what could be the issue here? we just want to be notified in sourcetree that there is new code to pull within +1min of it.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

In the options, you can check the option to "check default remotes for updates every X minutes". You can do this manually with "fetch". If you are working so much in tandem that you need these updates within a minute, you may consider working on separate branches, and merging daily.

0 votes

thankyou for your reply, it helps

0 votes

there should be atleast a refresh button to check if there is something newer in the repo. maybe there is and i dont know where it is

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events