Cannot create PR (You don't have any remotes which have extended integration settings configured)

I get this error:

"You don't have any remotes which have extended integration settings configured, you need to edit your remotes to add details such as the hosting type and base URL. Click the settings button to open your remote list"

2018-02-21 17_01_58-Sourcetree.png

This is in SourceTree 2.4.8.0.

Where do I set the url for the PRs?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Feb 21, 2018

Hello! Here's how to set the extended integration settings:

extended.PNG

Once you hit "Edit" you'll see the options to set the Host Type and URL.

It already has the settings above (i could not add text after I inserted the image so i need to reply twice)

What else should i do?

Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Feb 22, 2018

If the settings are correct (ST tries to automatically fill them out), then could you try again and see if it works?

i didn't change anything about the settings. They are like that in the screenshot. But it isn't working.

update: i selected Unknown in the dropdown and then selected Bitbucket again. This has probably reset the configuration, because now I can create a PR from SourceTree again.

This worked for me as well. 

I get this error occasionally. Just clicking OK in remote information gets it working again for a while. It is annoying to have to keep going into the settings and clicking OK when I don't change anything.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configure your repos for hosting goodness!

Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...

1,214 views 4 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you