Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add my account to Sourcetree

Etienne Peach June 5, 2019

I have previously added Sourcetree to a different PC and managed to connect my account to it and been able to view my repositories from Sourcetree. I have moved to a new PC and am trying to setup Sourcetree again, however, now when I attempt to add my account I cannot edit the host URL and no matter which options I choose, the 'OK' button is always greyed out. On the Bitbucket website I have full access to my repositories. I have also noticed that if I press on the 'Refresh OAuth Token' button I always get redirected to the Bitbucket website and am faced with an 'Invalid redirect_uri' message. 

Sourcetree.PNG

InvalidURI.PNG

So far I've attempted reinstalling Sourcetree to the latest version (3.1.3.3158) and rolling back to a previous version (2.6.3) but am faced with the same issues. 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2019

This is a known issue and has to do with OAuth, the Bitbucket team is aware of it and are activly working to resolve it. Check https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/ for more information.

Etienne Peach June 6, 2019

Thanks for the information Mikael!

0 votes
Aleks Haecky May 21, 2021

This article is 2+ years old, and the related official documentation as well. 

I am having this issue as well with a new laptop. 

Is this product not supported anymore? 

0 votes
camt587 June 5, 2019

have the same issue!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events