Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you pls help to register my sourcetree?

Satish Kumar Ramachandran July 29, 2020

Hi Team

I have installed sourcetree from my corporate package installer - Unfortunately it's an old version and I cannot upgrade it myself - I have placed a request to update it on the corporate package, but that will take a while.

Meanwhile, I got a pop up to register my sourcetree. I tried to click on the register link, but that takes me to a 'Oops, you found a dead link page'. Upon community search, this looks like it is due to the old version & it was recommended to upgrade the version.

So a bit of a catch-22 situation. Can you help me out some other way? I see a import license key option - Is it possible for you to send me a license key to import? 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks

Satish

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2020

Hey Satish, welcome to the Community!

I'd actually recommend not continuing with the version you've got installed and contacting your corporate IT department to update their installer packages. You've almost certainly got a version installed that's affected by this security advisory which we released last March. 

It's not a matter of updating a package simply for your convenience, this is actually a security risk to your corporate network to be pushing install packages for the versions listed in the advisory. I'm fairly sure this information will expedite the process your corporate IT department will go through to get the package up to a recent version.

Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events