1. Login with Bitbucket >> Automatically open the Chrome Browser >> Redirect to Login in Atlassian.com >> Succeed to Login in Atlassian.com >> Redirect to https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/overview >>
2. After Login in Atlassian.com, the Sourcetree App still says : "Login to Bitbucket. Waiting for login to finish..." >>
3. Stuck in number 2.
4. Then, i tried to click "Back" button in Sourcetree App >> click login with Bitbucket >> Automatically create a new tab in Chrome Browser >> Redirect to this link https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=HJdmKXV87DsmC9zSWB&state=authenticated&scope=account%20account:write%20team%20team:write%20repository%20repository:write%20repository:admin%20pullrequest%20pullrequest:write%20snippet%20snippet:write%20issue%20issue:write%20wiki%20email%20webhook%20project%20project:write&redirect_uri=http://localhost:34106/
5. After redirect to that link, the browser automatically redirect to this link http://localhost:34106/?state=authenticated&code=WcW5EZgjt7A8NNnhjL and only show :
6. After showing that output ("This site can't be reached"), i click the Sourcetree App, and still showing this output >>
Can anyone help me to solve my problem? Thank!
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events