Just started getting the following error when using the command Launch External Merge Tool.
DiffMerge gives me the error:
File (./inner.html.BASE.13191.html) not found.
But I can see these three files being created in the directory:
Using the following:
Mac OS 10.6.8
Thanks. I think I figured out I had restarted a merge on that file that didn't have any conflicts. Which then flagged it as having conflicts even tho it didn't. So, yes I think the file was missing on one side of the merge.
I eventually resolved it manually, but it would be nice if there was some kind of warning about this before it tried to send it to the external merge application.
This usually happens when one side of the merge is not available for some reason. This can happen when:
In these cases a traditional merge tool won't be able to handle it because it always expects 2 sides to a merge. You will probably have to resolve the merge by hand, e.g. editing the file and editing the sections with conflict markers (<<<<, ======, >>>>>) to resolve it.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs