Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can No Longer Access New Remote Repositories

wejus July 8, 2019

For some reason I can no longer log into my account via SourceTree for new remote repositories. SourceTree has always forced me to refresh my OAuth token every time I connected, but it has worked fine. Now it just says "Login Failed. Resource Removed". Basic authentication behaves the same way. Then it won't show me my remote repos.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue so that I can pull my repos?

Some things to note:

• I have updated GIT per other forum posts
  • I can log into my Atlassian account just fine, and access repos in BitBucket via a web browser just fine
  • I am the admin for these repos
  • I can still pull/push content to repos I already had set up
  • I can <sometimes> do a manual clone (click Clone, paste in URL)

SourceTree 2.4.7.0

Windows 10 Pro

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2019

Hello! Due to recent API changes with Bitbucket it is advised that you upgrade to the latest version of Sourcetree.

Thanks!

wejus July 9, 2019

Ah, I was used to getting prompted to update. Making the update does allow me to access my remote repos again. Thank you!

As a related question, is there a way to prevent me from constantly refreshing the OAuth token when accessing my Remote Repos?

Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2019

Ah, that might be due to a bug in previous versions. I'd recommend removing your credentials via the "Options > Accounts" tab and then try and re-add them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events