Are there any plans for the built-in diff/merge tool in SourceTree?

yay April 29, 2014

I would personally find this very valuable, and I'm sure many would welcome this as well.

You already show the diffs, which makes me believe you already have the framework to build this upon, so "how hard can it be"?

4 answers

0 votes
yay April 29, 2014

I sure did.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Did you vote for that issue?

0 votes
yay April 29, 2014

Well, there that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-1296for one, marked as minor.

It is by no means critical, but in terms of what new feature will make the most difference at this point when SourceTree is a mature product all around, the internal diff/merge/conflict resolution tool immediately comes to mind.

E.g. as much as I appreciate the latest UI tweaks in the update that just came out, this one would make a bigger impact.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Same here. Have you looked in jira.atlassian.com?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events