Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating I can no longer see private repositories from Github. Please Help.

Michael Young
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2019

I was able to see my private repos from GitHub on sourcetree, updated sourcetree today (I've put it off for a while now) and now I can no longer see my private repos. I can still add them via URL, but I can't clone / see them from the remote tab anymore. Is there a way I can get this functionality back?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Hi Scott, welcome to the Community!

Has your Github configuration been removed from Sourcetree somehow? You can check or add your account following the steps at Connect your Github account.

Let us know!

Ana

Michael Young
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2019

Hello Ana,

Thank you for the reply.

My account is still connected, I'd actually removed it and added it back as well as changed the protocol / authentication mediums around to see if maybe that would help me see them.

My public repositories on the account still populate the list, but not my private ones.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events