Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rovo’s (Chrome) Browser Extension

Hey Rovo Community! 🌟

It’s your pal Annie here with some exciting news for you—Rovo’s browser extension is here to remove one more click from your life and open up the world of puuure impagination.

The Rovo extension gives you quick access to Search, Chat, Agents, and definitions right there in the browser. See pic below. 

Less clickity clacks, more time for snacks! 🥨🍪🍿 

How I use it IRL: 

1. I point Rovo at complicated documentation and ask it to ELI5 (explain it like I’m 5) because brain fog is a thing
  2. As Rovo to find an arch-nemesis colleagues' bosses boss in the directory for no reason whatsoever 
  3. Blearily ask Rovo to Summarize what I need to work on next across all my tools so that I look like I’m killin’ it in the prioritization game.

apt.png

More Rovo extension deets: 

Chat Anywhere: With Rovo, you can chat from any webpage. Tap the Rovo icon in your toolbar to pop up the chat side panel to ask questions about the content on the page or brainstorm ideas.

Instant Definitions: As you work in Atlassian products or Google Docs, Rovo automatically highlights definitions, giving you context on acronyms. Truly the GOAT. IYKYK.

Quick Search: Search your org directly from a new tab or by typing “Rovo” in your browser address bar anytime and hitting space. 

Learn in seconds: Need help understanding lengthy paragraphs or jargon before a big meeting? Try searching, summarizing, or defining anything, everywhere, all at once! 

Hope this Chrome extension makes work a little easier and a lot faster.

AMA about the extension or drop your real life examples below - especially if they’re hilarious.

2 comments

Jack Graves October 19, 2024

I use Arc Browser and have installed the Rovo Extension, but it doesn't seem to be compatible - clicking on it doesn't do anything 😢.

Are there any plans to support Arc in the future?

Like # people like this
Annie Lieu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2024

@Jack Graves Hi Jack, it is not currently compatible with Arc. We plan on supporting more extensions in the future & are collecting interest for order of priority. Arc has stricter limitations with extensions - however, we've taken note of Arc, will keep you posted! Thank you for the feedback. 

In the meantime, we currently support the extension in Google Chrome & Edge (through the Chrome store). 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events