unable to locate confluence-init.properties

Migrating database from HSQL to SQL server. I am following instructions in the support document Migrate to another database but cannot find any file named confluence-init.properties. I have searched all files makeing sure I can see hidden system files and protected files.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi there,

The confluence-init.properties file should be located in the $CONF_INSTALL/confluence/web-INF/classes directory. Hence, can you kindly check and confirm if the file can be found in the mentioned directory?

Cheers.

I have checked the install file and it is not there. The only place I can find a web-inf/classes directory is in the confluence-home directory but it does not contain confluenct-init.properties.

That's a bit weird, supposedly the file should be in the mentioned directory by default.

Hence, may I know which installation type are you using? Is it Confluence standalone or EAR/WAR?

Apologies, I got it a bit wrong, the web-inf file is located at C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\Atlassian Evaluation\work\confluence\3.5.2\webapps\confluence\WEB-INF.

I think it may be standalone version. if it helps, the home directory is located at C:\Users\......\AppData\Roaming\Atlassian Evaluation\work\confluence\3.5.2\confluence-home

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

35 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you