unable to locate confluence-init.properties

ICT November 26, 2012

Migrating database from HSQL to SQL server. I am following instructions in the support document Migrate to another database but cannot find any file named confluence-init.properties. I have searched all files makeing sure I can see hidden system files and protected files.

1 answer

0 votes
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

Hi there,

The confluence-init.properties file should be located in the $CONF_INSTALL/confluence/web-INF/classes directory. Hence, can you kindly check and confirm if the file can be found in the mentioned directory?

Cheers.

ICT November 26, 2012

I have checked the install file and it is not there. The only place I can find a web-inf/classes directory is in the confluence-home directory but it does not contain confluenct-init.properties.

Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

That's a bit weird, supposedly the file should be in the mentioned directory by default.

Hence, may I know which installation type are you using? Is it Confluence standalone or EAR/WAR?

ICT November 26, 2012

Apologies, I got it a bit wrong, the web-inf file is located at C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\Atlassian Evaluation\work\confluence\3.5.2\webapps\confluence\WEB-INF.

I think it may be standalone version. if it helps, the home directory is located at C:\Users\......\AppData\Roaming\Atlassian Evaluation\work\confluence\3.5.2\confluence-home

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events