table-plus macro in on-demand 5.0-OD-31

Robert Quinn March 22, 2013

Can anyone show me how to use the table-plus macro in On-demand.

Admin shows the plugin as enabled. However it doesn't show in the macro browser and selecting a table doesn't provide an edit button.

I have sorting and the other "standard" type functionality of the tables in 5.0... is that all there is? I'd like the data type support for auto justification and other data type specific formatting

Should be easy, what am I missing?

Thanks

Robert

1 answer

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2013

Hi Robert,

Most of the table-plus macro functionalities can be used by adding tables through wiki-markup. You have a bunch of parameters available to work with your tables, as shown at https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/TBL/Table-plus+macro

Have a look through that documentation to understand how it works and see some examples.

Hope it helps!

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2013

The table plugin included with OnDemand is very old, so only wiki support is available. Atlassian is planning to upgrade it to the more recent 5.4.0 version at some point, hopefully soon.

Robert Quinn March 24, 2013

Jeison... Thanks, I had forgotten Insert Markup was there.

Bob, I hope so, lots of great features are currently missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events