inputting the date in cell

Joe Ryan April 30, 2014

I have created a table as a sign off document, Is there a macro for inputting the date into that cell so I can document the date someone signed off on the document.

1 answer

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2014

Hi Joe,

What do you mean with "so I can document the date"? Do you want to make it appear in a report or make calculations on it?

• Since Confluence 5.5, you can use the double-slash "//" to display a datepicker.
  • You can use the Page Properties Report to summarize data coming from several pages (also look at the other Report macros),
  • And more important, use the Decisions blueprint. It summarizes the stakeholders, due dates and status and acts exacly as a sign-off page.

Cheers,

Adrien

Joe Ryan May 19, 2014

What I mean is there an option that when you check the check box a date is applied to the field or a cell in a table so I can monitor when people have read a document, and signed off that they have

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

Ad Hoc Workflows manages page approvals. Please come back here to tell what you think after you've tried it, so we can spread the word!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events