I'm a fresh user of Crucible. I'd appriciate your help in figuring out how to use crucible in our code review process.
This is our review process:
1. send files for review
2. the reviewer(s) add comments
3. the author sends the code for a second review after making changes according to comments
4. steps 2 & 3 can repeat until there are no more comments and the review is complete.
I would like to know how an author can re-send files for review after performing changes according to comments. I prefer not to create a new review when re-sending files, but continue with the same review, until it is complete.
Thanks in advance,
There are a few options for adding new revisions to a review. The two easiest are:
1) If you have FishEye, you can find the new changeset in your Activity Stream, click the Cog menu for that changeset, and choose "Create Review". This will suggest existing reviews to add it to instead (and you can pick the one you want to add it to).
2) In the Crucible review, click the "+" icon at the top of the left sidepanel. This will let you add new changesets/files/patches to the review.
There are also "Create Review" links on the FishEye changeset page, in the Commit Graph, and probably a few other places I'm forgetting.
We don't support iterative patch reviews (where one patch is applied on another), but otherwise you'll be able to see the new changes on the same files in the review. You can use the red slider at the top of the file in Crucible to choose which diff to show (just the newst diff, the combined diff of both revisions, or the source at a particular revision).
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG