I am using GIT repository for my java project and eclipse for development. I have my repository origin in a local server.
My maching is running behind proxy so I have added manual proxy settings in eclipse->Windows->Network Connections.
Now I want to clone my project to bitbucket.I have added my repository path (https) on my eclipse project in Git repository explorer perspective.
But when I try to push it shows "Not authorised" .
There are some things you can check/try:
* Try a different network connection to be sure your connection isn't being interrupted by networking hardware or your ISP
* How large is the total push?
* Any files that are unusually large? (Keep in mind Git/Hg hate binaries)
* Can you time it? At what time does it fail? Is it consistent?
* Can you run the commands above with
--verbose --traceback --debug
In the mean time, using SSH should eliminate the issue. It is a bit troublesome to setup on Windows, but we have got a great guide that should assist https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Set+up+SSH+for+Mercurial .
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot