I am using GIT repository for my java project and eclipse for development. I have my repository origin in a local server.
My maching is running behind proxy so I have added manual proxy settings in eclipse->Windows->Network Connections.
Now I want to clone my project to bitbucket.I have added my repository path (https) on my eclipse project in Git repository explorer perspective.
But when I try to push it shows "Not authorised" .
There are some things you can check/try:
* Try a different network connection to be sure your connection isn't being interrupted by networking hardware or your ISP
* How large is the total push?
* Any files that are unusually large? (Keep in mind Git/Hg hate binaries)
* Can you time it? At what time does it fail? Is it consistent?
* Can you run the commands above with
--verbose --traceback --debug
In the mean time, using SSH should eliminate the issue. It is a bit troublesome to setup on Windows, but we have got a great guide that should assist https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Set+up+SSH+for+Mercurial .
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG