1. Backup confluence data from OnDemand URL: https://xxxxxx.com/wiki/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
2. Migrating from Confluence OnDemand to a Confluence Installed Site, as the guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+from+Confluence+OnDemand+to+a+Confluence+Installed+Site
3. The confluence version: atlassian-confluence-5.0-OD-19, and data from OnDemand is latest
4. The restore session is hanged, please see the attachment file
5. Add log of detail into attachement file.
Was this a cross post from support.atlassian.com that was resolved or is being resolved in a support case? I do not see any attachments here which is why I'm asking the questions. If so, can you give us the support case number so we can take a look?
Atlassian - San Francisco
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork? We've compiled a list here, along with...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs