1. Backup confluence data from OnDemand URL: https://xxxxxx.com/wiki/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
2. Migrating from Confluence OnDemand to a Confluence Installed Site, as the guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+from+Confluence+OnDemand+to+a+Confluence+Installed+Site
3. The confluence version: atlassian-confluence-5.0-OD-19, and data from OnDemand is latest
4. The restore session is hanged, please see the attachment file
5. Add log of detail into attachement file.
Was this a cross post from support.atlassian.com that was resolved or is being resolved in a support case? I do not see any attachments here which is why I'm asking the questions. If so, can you give us the support case number so we can take a look?
Atlassian - San Francisco
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot