1. Backup confluence data from OnDemand URL: https://xxxxxx.com/wiki/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
2. Migrating from Confluence OnDemand to a Confluence Installed Site, as the guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+from+Confluence+OnDemand+to+a+Confluence+Installed+Site
3. The confluence version: atlassian-confluence-5.0-OD-19, and data from OnDemand is latest
4. The restore session is hanged, please see the attachment file
5. Add log of detail into attachement file.
Was this a cross post from support.atlassian.com that was resolved or is being resolved in a support case? I do not see any attachments here which is why I'm asking the questions. If so, can you give us the support case number so we can take a look?
Atlassian - San Francisco
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs