at mentions (@) not working in comments in OnDemand Confluence

Stuart MacKenzie April 21, 2012

We are using OnDemand JIRA, Confluence, etc suite. The @ mention does not appear to be working in Confluence. For example, user's are attempting to mention other Confluence user's in comments on Confluence pages. The message "start typing to search for people..." gray dialog box pops up when I type the '@' in the comment field, however it never populates with names. I have tried full names and user names. If I put in a user name and hit enter (without any autosuggest ever popping up), it appears to be interprested as straight text and does not notify the user, etc. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated! cheers

4 answers

1 vote
Joe Rembold June 6, 2012

What was the method for the resolution?

0 votes
Stuart MacKenzie April 23, 2012

This was resolved by Atlassian support by way of a support ticket.

Joe Rembold June 6, 2012

What was the method for the resolution?

Andrew Evans March 2, 2015

Yes, I'd like to know too. Confluence fails to find just one specific user in mentions and when trying to share.

0 votes
Stuart MacKenzie April 23, 2012

@michael I believe it is a similar issue, hoever I tried the suggested fix from that issue and it does not appear to work for me. I opened a support issue (JST-37164) which Rafael is working on with me. I am trying his most recent recommendation and will update if that works.

0 votes
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2012

Hi Stuart,

Is this the same as this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events