Why would the Agile Version Report macro just stop working?

I have been using the Agile Version Report macro on a Confluence page for a few weeks now, which I enabled by adding the external gadget from JIRA.  This past week it has been failing to load.  This happens on the existing macro I had on a page as well as anytime I try to insert the macro.  I deleted and re-added the gadget url in the External Gadget setup.  I tried both adding the individual gadget as well as the JIRA Gadget Feed.  All other external gadgets are working.   The Agile Version Report macro works fine in JIRA Dashboards.  Anybody know of why this started happening and how I can fix it?  Thanks!



0 answers

Suggest an answer

Log in or Join to answer
Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published 12 hours ago in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

231 views 5 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot