Where is the Audit & Compliance Report functionality?

The marketing material at https://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/overview/code-review-report mentions Audit & Compliance report functionality but I have been unable to find anything that provides a printable audit trail. I see now that it doesn't say "printable". I don't even need printable, but a PDF would be handy for formally documenting a review to provide review materials to clients following a review close-out. I would expect to report to provide an indication of the files & versions reviewed, the diffs, perhaps a .zip file of the files reviewed, time spent, and back-and-forth comments from author/reviewers. Where is it? How have others accomplished this? Thanks...we'd really like to use the tool, but this is a big hole to us.

1 answer

0 vote
Nick Pellow Atlassian Team Sep 08, 2013

On a review, go to: Tools --> Download Review as Text.

This should provide what you want, albeit as a text, not PDF, document.

Unfortunately the "Download Review as Text" option doesn't list the details of time spent, more importantly the versions of the files inspected, or even potentially the full list of files that were reviewed since it only seems to show the files with comments. It doesn't show line numbers to which comments apply. It doesn't show any kind of diff.

It seems like it would be an easy feature for you to add. "Export Review to PDF"

The following free add-on in the Atlassian marketplace seems to sound like what I need; however, it leads to a "Page Not Found" error. Can you perhaps correct that or forward the plug-in?

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Barry, were you ever able to find a solution you were happy with? I'm trying to find a similar answer.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

294 views 38 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot