Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Audit & Compliance Report functionality?

BarryRobertson September 8, 2013

The marketing material at https://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/overview/code-review-report mentions Audit & Compliance report functionality but I have been unable to find anything that provides a printable audit trail. I see now that it doesn't say "printable". I don't even need printable, but a PDF would be handy for formally documenting a review to provide review materials to clients following a review close-out. I would expect to report to provide an indication of the files & versions reviewed, the diffs, perhaps a .zip file of the files reviewed, time spent, and back-and-forth comments from author/reviewers. Where is it? How have others accomplished this? Thanks...we'd really like to use the tool, but this is a big hole to us.

1 answer

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2013

On a review, go to: Tools --> Download Review as Text.

This should provide what you want, albeit as a text, not PDF, document.

BarryRobertson September 9, 2013

Unfortunately the "Download Review as Text" option doesn't list the details of time spent, more importantly the versions of the files inspected, or even potentially the full list of files that were reviewed since it only seems to show the files with comments. It doesn't show line numbers to which comments apply. It doesn't show any kind of diff.

It seems like it would be an easy feature for you to add. "Export Review to PDF"

The following free add-on in the Atlassian marketplace seems to sound like what I need; however, it leads to a "Page Not Found" error. Can you perhaps correct that or forward the plug-in?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.crucible.plugin.export

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Kattie Grady March 24, 2014

Barry, were you ever able to find a solution you were happy with? I'm trying to find a similar answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events