When navigating back and forth between JIRA and Confluence using the tabs, users "lose their place" in Confluence

Tor Flatebo October 2, 2012

We are trying out the On Demand version of Confluence, and one of the first things that our users found is that when they navigate from the Wiki tab to the Issues tab, then back to the Wiki tab, they land back at the home page of the space/project that they are in, regardless of the Wiki page they were viewing before they went into JIRA.

Is there any way to have the system remember which Wiki page they were viewing when they navigate back? Obvisouly they would have to still be in the same project/space, and the space I am dealing with is linked to a JIRA project.

1 answer

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

Hi, the Wiki tab is simply a link to the home page. I've noticed this as well though I normally use the back button. Maybe you can raise a feature request?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events