What are the built-in requirements for an issue to appear in the planning board?

Hugh Cowling January 17, 2013

I don't mean the filter under the board configuration, I mean the underlying Greenhopper filters.

Everything was working fine (I think) until I cleaned up some fields on the Create Issue screen that we weren't using. Now it seems every issue we create doesn't appear in the planning board until it is in progress... previously issues of ANY status were showing!

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

Have you mapped all status to appropriate columns?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+Columns

Hugh Cowling January 17, 2013

This is certainly part of the answer, so thank you. I would LOVE to know if there are indeed other requirements.

(It seems I had mapped them for some of my boards, but not all)

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

For issues to appear in case of scrum, the sprint field should be applicable in the custom field context of sprint field.

For Kanban, it should be matching the sub-query setting in the configuration.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events