User Tracker and Reporting Tool?

Is there a user tracker and reporting function available, where we can tracker which users have log in, view a page, edit a page?

I have tried installing the 'Confluence Usage Tracking' plugin but no luck.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

If you are finding a free plugin that can track a number of key activities including pages, blogs, attachments and search queries for individual users or by page or attachment.

Please try Google Analytics Confluence Integration

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/G2G-GA-CONF

In space of conflucence, there is a "space activity", it shows all operations on the current space.

I dont have a space activity as the confluence ususage tracking plugin does not work with our confluence set up.

I think "space activity" is the embedded feature in confluence, you don't have to install any tracking plugin, please see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Viewing+Space+Activity

From the above link. "The 'Activity' tab will not be visible unless the Confluence Usage Stats plugin is enabled. "

You may try out the combination of these plugins:

- Tracking Plugin

- Viewtracker Plugin

- Reporting Plugin

The plugins documentations will give you more info on the functionalities

Another plugin for usage tracking: Archiving Plugin tracks and reports the most recent page view for each page.

See: Page View Tracking with Confluence

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

35 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you