I use Unfuddle as my git-repository host. Is there a way users can create their own connections to hosts?

Chris

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

You can use any remote URL you like (in the clone dialog or if you set it up in the Repository Settings for a new repo), it doesn't have to be one of the ones which we support in the Hosted Projects view. The Hosted Projects view is just a shortcut to getting URLs for projects on services for which SourceTree supports the API.

We've had a couple of requests for support in the Hosted Projects window for other services beyond Bitbucket, GitHub and Kiln. This is the first time Unfuddle has been requested, but it does seem to have the same sort of API so this is doable. I'm considering whether, rather than supporting every service individually, to add a way where new services can be plugged in somehow so this is more extensible, but this is not possible now.

But as I say, you can still use any git/hg host you like with SourceTree just by using the URLs directly, they just won't appear in the Hosted Projects view.

I support Unfuddle

I support Unfuddle and would love to see more direct integration with this service.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

195 views 18 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you