Unable to start on Windows Server 2008 R2

casupport October 23, 2012

I have been unsuccessful in getting FishEye to start on Windows Server 2008 R2. I have tried Java sdk versions 1.6 u16 and 7u7 installed to C: Java jdk1.6.0_16 or C: Java jdk1.7.0_07 . %java_home% displays C: Java jdk1.6.0_16 or C: Java jdk1.7.0_07

When I run start.bat, the application starts and closes after displaying the FishEye/Crucible build number.

I had no problem installing on Windows Vista with Java sdk 7u7.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
LeonardoL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

Hi,

As per the support ticket resolved, our Hercules plugin took you to the KB article below which helped you fixing the issue by orerwriting the config.xml file.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=304579027&utm_source=SAC&utm_medium=hercules-email&utm_content=382820

I'm sharing the resolution here for future references of community users.

Cheers,

Leonardo Macedo.

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

Hi Anyomous5325,

Have you configured your JAVA_HOME environment variable?

Checking out too I found this note in Supported Platforms for FishEye: "1. FishEye requires Java Runtime (JDK or JRE), version as noted in the table above. Pre-release/Early access versions of the Java Runtime are not supported". If so, I'm guessing Java sdk 7u7 is not supported.

As a guide I'd like to reccomend read Installing FishEye documentation, you may are able to figure out what's going on.

I hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events