After converting Confluence to 4.3.6 some pages file to upgrade to xhtml (which could be expected). When opening the page for edit however noting, except the titel, is shown on the screen.
When doing a reindexing the log shows:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The body of this ContentEntityObject ('Operations Procedure manual Infrastructure Management Process') was 'BodyType:WIKI' but was expected to be 'BodyType:XHTML'
Please see attachments for information on
* Edit screen
* View Source
* View storage format
Please note that this is upgrade test installation but the error hinders our testing efforts.
I have worked with Lars on a support ticket for this issue. At the beginning, this seem to be a known issue that is covered in this KB https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Confluence+4.0+Editor+is+Blank. However, when re-running the content migration, it keeps failing with this error:
2013-02-11 11:49:20,165 ERROR [http-8090-30] [admin.actions.upgrade.ForceUpgradeAction] doInTransactionWithoutResult Upgrade failed with exception: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException -- url: /admin/do-force-upgrade.action | userName: p950lbj | referer: http://lx60773.sbcore.net/admin/force-upgrade.action | action: do-force-upgrade com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.exceptions.MigrationException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException at com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.DefaultWikiToXhtmlSiteMigrator.migrateSite(DefaultWikiToXhtmlSiteMigrator.java:163) at com.atlassian.confluence.upgrade.upgradetask.WikiToXhtmlMigrationUpgradeTask.doDeferredUpgrade(WikiToXhtmlMigrationUpgradeTask.java:40) at com.atlassian.confluence.admin.actions.upgrade.ForceUpgradeAction$1.doInTransactionWithoutResult(ForceUpgradeAction.java:86) ..... Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83) at com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.DefaultWikiToXhtmlSiteMigrator.migrateSite(DefaultWikiToXhtmlSiteMigrator.java:144) ... 223 more Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException at org.apache.batik.css.parser.CSSLexicalUnit.getIntegerValue(CSSLexicalUnit.java:119) at org.owasp.validator.css.CssValidator.lexicalValueToString(CssValidator.java:389) at org.owasp.validator.css.CssValidator.isValidProperty(CssValidator.java:101) .....
This was quite hard to catch as it's failing in the first 500pages batch. We managed to fix this by narrowing down the culprit. Basically, there was one (few) page that is causing the failure. How we narrowed it down is by:
select bodytypeid, contentid from BODYCONTENT where contentid in (select contentid from CONTENT where prevver is null and contenttype in ('PAGE','BLOGPOST')) and bodytypeid=0;
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs