While trying to export I get the below error message using the below properties set. I'm not sure why I'm getting this error, the statement that it lists first is correct and will run as a sql statement. I think though the error really isn't in the first statement but further down. I have to admit that I'm at a loss here.. it would be easier for me to just write the sql for it but I don't really know exactly what the converter is looking for. The db.sql.textdata statement doesn't make any sense to me because wouldn't you need to do an inner join here? Can anybody add some insight here?
2011-12-22 11:32:46,008 ERROR [main] - Problem while running custom SQL: select page_id, page_namespace, page_title, page_latest from mediawiki.page where page_namespace!='8' and page_namespace!='12';
2011-12-22 11:32:46,008 ERROR [main] - Problem while exporting
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name mediawiki.page.page_latest was not found in this ResultSet.
db.sql.pagedata=select page_id, page_namespace, page_title, page_latest from mediawiki.page where page_namespace!='8' and page_namespace!='12';
db.sql.textdata=select old_text from mediawiki.pagecontent where old_id = (select rev_text_id from mediawiki.revision where rev_id = 'db.column.textid' );
db.sql.revdata=select rev_text_id from mediawiki.revision where rev_page=db.column.pageid;
db.sql.textiddata=select rev_text_id from mediawiki.revision where rev_id=db.column.textid;
Hello Thomas -
Here's the developer documentation for the UWC at current:
There are many variables in migrations to consider, since it is human-entered content, and always unique at some level. The UWC tool helps, but do not think it is a magic bullet to cover all cases for you. Often it needs to be extended, for a particular migrations' nuances.
This checklist sorts through the main things to consider in your strategy:
If you would like additional assistance to a successful migration, AppFusions is happy to help you.
Please write firstname.lastname@example.org
I found my problem, in my exporter properties file I had an extra space after the page_latest value for the db.column.textid property. This is why it couldn't find the column in the sql query. The devs should probably consider doing a trim on these values after they load them to ensure there are no hidden spaces. Note that I copied and pasted these values so it never occured to me that there was a space at the end. Thank you Ellen for pointing me to the source code, had to debug this one to find it.
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs