Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three weeks in a row I see "Bug fixes" under Bamboo, with no details. What are the bugs that are being fixed?

Lech Rogowski January 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: What's New

Ask your question here...

3 answers

0 votes

Sorry, I have mistaken you for Atlassian staff.  I don't think a simple list of bugs being deployed in the weekly release would take 400 pages, but that's a minor detail.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2016

Sorry, I wasn't clear - the page covers quite a few applications and the releases often have quite a few points.  It wouldn't be unusual to end up with far too many issues to parse easily.

0 votes

In the blog this question refers to.

It is the very purpose of that blog to tell me which fixes are being deployed.  I shouldn't have to hunt your bug tracker for that information.  If that's too hard to provide in the blog, then dump the blog - it is useless without the details.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2016

Nope, that blog is to keep us updated with an overview of releases.  For details, read the release notes and  the issue tracker.

I read that blog because I need to keep a general eye on things.  I don't want 400 pages of release notes in it.  You might also note that it's not my blog, it's Atlassian's.  If you're not finding it useful, don't read it.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2016

Where are you seeing these?

Also, the bug tracker is public and you can see a lot of them there - see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/bamboo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events