Test Remote Directory Connection :Test user can authenticate : Failed

William August 13, 2012

Hi,there

I'm configuring the LDAP of confluence and testing the settings,but I came accross a problem just as followed:

Test user can authenticate : Failed Write operations are not allowed in read-only mode (FlushMode.NEVER): Turn your Session into FlushMode.AUTO or remove 'readOnly' marker from transaction definition.

I'm not sure about the problem,so can somebody help me?Thanks inadvance.

Best Regards

William

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Hi William,

I was looking into this issue and I came across a bug that might be the root cause: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25384

If that is the case then apparently the bug shouldn't impact the usage of the product, so I would suggest that you follow the directions outlined in the bug report to perform the test and if you are unable to login as the Test user then you should open a ticket with Support.

All the best,
John

William August 14, 2012

Hi John,

Thanks.I have tried the method and found that user can login with their own account, but the error above still there, puzzling...

Anyway,thanks for your help again.

Kind Regards

William

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events