Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendars default subscribed calendars

robouk August 13, 2014

Google have an .ical available for public holidays.

I have subscribed to this calendar in Team Calendars but I was the whole team to be able to see this.

Is there a way to push this out to the team automatically? Currently, it does not appear for them.

2 answers

1 vote
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2014

Hi Robert,

You can check if the calendar does not have a restriction. Are those people able to access the page that the calendar is in? If not, you just need to grant them permissions and the calendar will show up.

Cheers!

robouk August 13, 2014

The calendar is on my calendar/mycalendar.action but not other people's calendar/mycalendar.action

robouk August 13, 2014

And there are no restrictions

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2014

Have they tried to subscribe to the calendar? Or they don't see it at all?

robouk August 14, 2014

When I subscribe to the calendar, I want it to appear by default to the team without them having to subscribe themself.

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
August 17, 2014

Robert,

Unfortunately it is not possible. They must subscribe themselves.

Cheers!

Robert Obuch August 17, 2014

I think this would be a worthy feature request if you could log it please.

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
August 17, 2014

Robert,

There's a new feature request for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-124.

Please feel free to add your comments and vote for it to make it more noticeable to our developers. Also refer to Implementation of Bug Fixing Policy for more information on Atlassian's approach to the development of these bugs fixing.

Cheers!
0 votes
Anais Victor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events