It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Simple query to get list of pages with unknown-attachment links and image info

mike li Nov 01, 2013

Recently migrated from mediawiki to confluence 5.1 where the images did not get migrated. Need a simple way to get list of confluence pages, image name/info so that I can update/attach the confluence pages with the images. I did come across https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GINT/How+to+test+for+invalid+links+and+images+on+Confluence+pages but it seems that quite a fews steps are involved.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Adami Atlassian Team May 27, 2014

Hi Mike,

This might be a bit tricky. I was able to create this SQL query for you which will show all pages that have a image attachment.

select a.title as image_name, c.title as page_name, s.spacename as space_name, a.contenttype
from attachments a
join content c on a.pageid=c.contentid
join spaces s on c.spaceid=s.spaceid
where a.contenttype like 'image%';

This query will show the image name, page name, space name and content type. With this information you can go to the page and attach the file again :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Adami Atlassian Team Jun 04, 2014

Hi Mike,

Do my answer helped you? if yes, feel free to check it as answered :)

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase

Friday Fun: What's your best vacation planning hack?

Let's face it, work can be challenging but fulfilling, especially when you enjoy the challenges thrown at you.  However for me, nothing compares to going on vacation (or holiday as some of you m...

524 views 26 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you