Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKUs / Product list

Frances James - ASM Technologies September 24, 2018

Would anyone be prepared to share the (as comprehensive as possible) Atlassian product listing, please? I know there aren't any SKUs per se but I mean, for example: 

Product solution, cloud/server/DC, no. of users, price (USD) etc. (Price doesn't need to be on there, especially if it's out of date!)

I need to update/clean up the Atlassian SKUs / product list for our in-house system, from which our quotes are formed, orders confirmed & invoices produced. I'm just looking to save time...Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Fran 

2 answers

0 votes
Armin Meyer (Seibert - Coderay) July 20, 2022

Hi there,

I am also looking for a product list of all Atlassian Products with their actual prices and product keys. Looking up prices on the website is far from convenient. There are so many  price variants that it's just not possible to have a complete product list with prices in sync with the actual prices.

I am looking for an API Endpoint to get the product list similar to the available marketplace products. For Marketplace products one can use https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/rest/v2/api-group-apps/#api-addons-addonkey-feedbacks-distribution-get

Would be great if there was an API for atlassian products.

Cheers

Armin

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Hi Frances,

We do have some pricing tables in our licensing FAQ that will speed things along for you. Here's links to the individual product FAQs (courtesy of the Purchasing and Licensing FAQ)

On each one of those individual product pages, you'll find matrixes for the Cloud/Server pricing tiers.

image.png

Example from the Bitbucket FAQ

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Daniel

Frances James - ASM Technologies September 26, 2018

Thank you Daniel. If anyone were to have merged all these into one spreadsheet, that'd be gratefully received!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events