We're running v4.1.6 on our test environment, and plan to upgrade our production environment very soon. On our test environment (v4.1.6) when we use the 'Rounded Rectangle' macro, it does not display properly.
1) We are using a background color on our page.
2) We only have three themes installed: 'Documentation', 'Easy Reader', and 'Global Look and Feel'
3) If we DO NOT select anti-alias, there is a white background on the outer edge of the rounded corners. The 'white background' should be transparent so the color of the page is displayed.
4) If we DO select anti-alias, there is no white background on the outer edge of the rounded corners, but the 'Title' and 'Footer' of the rounded rectangle does not go across the width of the rectangle, and the 'Title' and 'Footer' are separated from the body of the rectangle.
5) When using the 'Documentation' theme, the background of the page overwrites the background of the rounded rectangle.
Attached are three images, one for each theme, showing the results of when anti-alias is selected and not selected. The images have the settings I used for the rounded rectangle. Please note the only difference is if anti-alias is selected or not.
I'd like to set up a screen share with a member of your support team. We'd like to get this resolved quickly so we can upgrade our production. We seem to get a quicker resolution when we do a screen share, versus exchanging emails.
Please let me know when is a good time to set up a screen share. I'm usually in the office between 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
The obvious questions spring out at me - what browser, and where are you setting "anti-alias"?
But possibly more pertinent - this is a community support place, not Atlassian support. We can try to help you out, you might get a screen-share if one of us has the capability, time and will, but it's not formal support.
(Oh, and there are no attachments, and if you do raise this as a full support issue, Atlassian are going to ask you a lot more about versions, operating system, and so-on)
I can't see the images you've attached.
It looks like youre using this user macro -- http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DISC/Round+Rectangle+Macro -- which really is showing its age now. I may have been good to work around browser limitations in 2006, bhut there are newer shinier ways of doing this these days.
There are lots of mean "new" tricks with CSS you can do for example, you could wrap the following in a user macro to achieve roughly the same goal:
<div style="border-radius:10px; color:limegreen; background-color: hotpink;"> <header> <h2>This is a header</h2> </header> <div> Here's some body text </div> <footer> Here's a footer </footer> </div>
Hi Everyone, Hope everyone had a great holiday season and is ready for an exciting 2019. We had our first AUG last night featuring Tempo Timesheets. A great presentation and lots of int...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs