This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How to push to repository under SSH protocol using Script task
This solution works fine, as long as "Everyone" can push to the branch in question.
What if the branch is configured with permissions, allowing only certain users to push to the branch?
I managed to solve it, finally.
1. Created a new user in Stash
2. Created a new pair of ssh keys on the bamboo server
3. updated ~/.ssh/config with the new private key
4. Added the public key to the new user in Stash
5. Gave the new user permission to push to the branch
6. Made sure git (AND the maven-release-plugin) uses the repo host based on the ssh config
et voila, that worked.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork? We've compiled a list here, along with...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs